Concept Management are the go to company when you are looking to dispose of old computer equipment. When you are looking to dispose of computer equipment it is important to choose the right partner with the right accreditation but more importantly choose a partner who has the attitude and commitment to getting it right first time.
Management are specialist in data security and are experts at managing the data implications regarding the disposal of old computer.
Concept covers the whole of the UK for computer recycling and disposal, we can make sure your old computer equipment is put to good use as well as providing you with all the paperwork required for the WEEE directive and Data Destruction laws.
Concept collects and disposes of computers and computer related equipment including keyboards, monitor and printers. Specialise in the removal of anything IT related such as telecoms, audio-visual, cables, whiteboards, in fact if it’s in your office – we’ll take it!
We will also remove redundant and end of life equipment from anywhere in the United Kingdom.
We provide all relevant compliant paperwork including a written agreement of the work to be carried out, waste transfer note, duty of care, consignment note, asset register and certificate of destruction.
Our accreditation speak for themselves including:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Administration Systems
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- Crown Commercial Services Framework
- ICO Registration
- IG Toolkit Accreditation
- CESG Data Erasure Approved Standard
- DIPCOG & CPNI Data Destruction Approved
- BS EN 15713 – Approved Secure Destruction of Confidential Material
- BS ISO 7858 – Screening of Individuals Employed in a Security Environment
- ATF Permit
- AATF Permit
- Waste Broker and Carrier Licence
- Hazardous Waste Broker and Carrier
- Duty of Care Licence
- Blancco Partner
- ADISA Practitioner
- WAMITAB Qualified Staff Members
- COTC Certificate of Technical Competence
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability
- Employer Liability
- CHAS Health & Safety