For corporation, businesses and government agencies.
X-Ray Film Disposal & X-Ray Destruction
The secure destruction and environmentally compliant disposal of obsolete x-ray film can be a real headache for businesses and organisations. We find there’s a tendency to store old x-rays because of several factors including compliance and costs. This means the confidential information contained on the film is kept longer than necessary, potentially breaching data protection regulations. Using a secure x-ray destruction and disposal service will ensure that your confidential information is disposed of in the most secure, robust, compliant manner.
Concept Management’s secure x-ray disposal solution:
- Improves compliance and reduces x-ray storage costs
- Reduces the security risks of stockpiling unwanted x-ray film
- Improves environmental performance by recycling x-ray film
- Maintains brand reputation
What happens to your old, unwanted X-rays could make or break your organisation.
You know it doesn’t make sense – from an environmental or security perspective – to throw them in the general waste, so the chances are they end up indefinitely stockpiled in storage which goes against GDPR principles of only keeping data for as long as necessary.
But if the confidential data they contain gets into the wrong hands it can lead to regulatory fines, lost reputation and loss of business.
You have a legal obligation to keep the private information of your customers, employees and business secure. Stay compliant by using Concept.
X-ray Destruction for obsolete X-ray film:
- Analogue Medical Film
- Dry-View Medical Film
- Industrial Film
- NDT (e.g. from non-destructive testing of engineered parts)
Key compliance questions when using a third party
Supplier for X-ray film disposal:
- Is your X-ray film processed by an ISO 9001/14001/27001 accredited organisation?
- Is your current supplier a British Security Industry Association (BSIA) Member?
- Does your supplier have a 100% secure chain of custody that provides end to end security and
- Peace of mind, and compliant with BS EN 15713?
- Healthcare providers – is your current supplier registered with the Department of Health?
- Information Governance Toolkit and the new Data Security and Protection Toolkit?
Concept Managements many plus points include:
- Leaders in secure data destruction and experts in our field
- Processes independently audited against BS EN 15713
- UKAS Accredited ISO9001, 14001 and 27001
- Rebates paid for certain X-rays and volume.
- More affordable than storage
- Environmentally friendly as all film, paper and cardboard is 100% recycled with zero landfill.
- National coverage with no subcontractors
- Certificates of destruction
- Peace of mind and complete assurance when using our services