Protect your data records and your reputation.
Concept Management can securely destroy hard drives and all other types of data bearing media devices on-site or off-site (See Video) with a simple and secure process. Confidential data stored on hard drives, flash drives (memory sticks) and optical disks (CD’s & DVD’s) needs to disposed of appropriately. Simply deleting the files – or even formatting a disk – isn’t enough to guarantee that data will be properly wiped out.
Concept offer a hard drive and digital media destruction service to guarantee data is destroyed and no longer recoverable. We understand that everyone’s requirements are different so we tailor our approach and provide a collaborative, secure and robust service, that meets and exceeds your demands and expectations. With our hard drive shredding service, you tell us what you want to destroy and when you want us to do it and we will bring the relevant equipment.
All collections of Hard Disc Drives for all destruction services are completed using a dedicated collection using a vehicle from our own fleet of GPS tracked vehicles and with staff who are vetted to at least BS:7858.
The benefits of an on-site destruction are that the customer can witness the destruction process.
- An off-site destruction can be carried out under CCTV conditions and the recordings can be provided in the form of a DVD or sent electronically for audit purposes.
The Destruction process is as follows:
- The collection/destruction request to be given a unique collection number.
- We then count the HDDs prior to the start of the Job and a quantity agreed with client and the HDD serial numbers will be scanned onto a Job Report.
- HDD’s then physically destroyed through our hard drive shredder.
- On departure a Waste Transfer Note is completed and signed by customer and driver.
- Once the hard drive shredding has been completed we then provide Certificates of Destruction, Duty of Care Notes, Job Sheets, Job Reports and Asset Register and copies are placed on Concept CRM and a customer portal is provided if required.
- The hard drive shred is then completely recycled to Environment Agency guidelines and we offer an holistic proposition that includes all Environment Agency accreditations such as ATF, AATF and Waste Carriers Licence right through to ISO 9001, ISO:14001 and ISO:27001