Concept Management have now completed HM Gov Supplier Assurance Questionnaire
Ref : SAQ-MH883YHS – 1550575514
The Supplier Assurance Questionnaire (SAQ) forms part of the Defence Cyber Protection Partnership (DCPP) Cyber Security Model.
It allows suppliers like Concept Management to demonstrate their compliance with the controls required for a contract’s Cyber Risk Profile, as established by the contracting authority performing a Risk Assessment.
This assurance is mandatory and is provided by every supplier.
Concept’s commitment to having the right credentials are the starting point of any relationship and gives clients and potential clients the comfort knowing that the base line is competency.
- ISO Standards
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- Crown Commercial Services Framework
- ICO Registration
- IG Toolkit Accreditation
- WAMITAB Qualified Staff Members
- COTC Certificate of Technical Competence
- SMETA – Environmental Conformity Assessment
- SMETA – SEDEX Members Ethical Trade Audit Report
- EU GDPR Foundation Course
- EU GDPR Practitioner
- IBITGQ GDPR F
- IBITGQ GDPR P
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF)
- Permits and license
- DIPCOG & CPNI Data Destruction Approved
- BS EN 15713 – Approved Secure Destruction of Confidential Material
- BS 7858 – Screening of Individuals Employed in a Security Environment
- ATF Permit
- AATF Permit
- Waste Broker and Carrier Licence and Hazardous Waste Broker and Carrier
- Duty of Care Licence
- ADISA Practitioner
- Partners and Industry Bodies