Concept Management now adhere to AS6081, a standard intended for distributors to help avoid Counterfeit Electronic Parts.
BSI independently audit as part of our ISO:9001 audit.
>The standard was created in response to a significant and increasing volume of fraudulent/counterfeit electronic parts entering the aerospace supply chain, posing significant performance, reliability, and safety risks.
It provides uniform requirements, practices and methods to mitigate the risks of purchasing and supplying fraudulent/counterfeit electronic parts.
Standardizing requirements, practices and methods related to supplier management, procurement, inspection, test/evaluation as well as response strategies when suspect or confirmed fraudulent/counterfeit electronic parts are discovered. AS6081 certification is for distributors and requires that the quality system be certified to the requirements of an internationally recognized standard such as ISO 9001:2015, AS9100 or AS9120
Helps us to:
- Respond to fraudulent and counterfeit electronic parts
- Maintain an avoidance protocol
- Detection, mitigation and disposition of counterfeit electronic parts
- Mitigate purchasing and supplying risks
- Standardising requirements, practices and methods
- Manage suppliers and procurement